Hello and Welcome to everybody!
It is not easy to answer the question: who am I?
– DEFINITELY YOUR CONTACT PERSON TO ORGANIZE HORSE RIDING HOLIDAYS
Ester: a 50-year-old dynamic woman,
I love to refer to myself as a woman with a burden of a little of everything on my shoulders that leads me to think of being an old octogenarian. During my lifetime, every so often, I thought about opening a blog regarding the many of my lived experiences and travels but, in fact, there was nothing so important that I could share it.
Now I’m ready for action and my new fondness for horses has given to me this certainty. Horses are nothing but a hobby through which I found my inner serenity and undaunted optimism for life.
HUMAN BEING-HORSE APPROACH …. How magic!!!
I will combine my travel knowledge and the beauty of sharing with a horse – a world I’m involved with my mind and heart.
MY LIFE = A JOURNEY
- First flight: I had 16 years old and I was attending the one-month English course in London. I boarded a plane for the first time in my life: such an incredible feeling!! Fear? NO – I realized that aircrafts would become part of my life and help me to find out places, people, and cultures.
- All through college, I have been visited various places both for tourism and for work, as an exhibitions’ interpreter, such as: Seychelles, Mauritius, Singapore, Bangkok, France, UK… the love for flight has been strengthened in my soul which led me to go competitively in for sport such as parachuting and hang-gliding.
- Once graduated in Modern Foreign Languages and Literature, I took an examination for the Tourist Guide License in English in order to pursue and the world of travels and tourism.
- The beginning of my journey in the world of tourism that will take me to hang out for a few years, living for six months in different places: Greece, the Caribbean, the East, Africa, the Maldives.
- Travel and knowledge became my life to which I add sport and emotions.
- Around 30s, the “gypsy around the world” has returned in Italy. I moved back to beautiful Bologna where I‘ve got a job at a Tour Operator, so I started to throw other people on a trip.
- Life change. Job change. The journey has become only study and tourism.
- I’ve visited many other countries, and I gained wonderful experiences …
- I volunteered for three-month in Uganda.
- Further great life change:
– I left the tourism field
– and started work in a company as export manager,
– and travelling for business.
- Sport begins to have an ever more important role; I gave up the extreme sports… I devote myself to racing bike, sailing boats, and hiking.
- My travels change because I am no longer just a tourist but a seeker of a emotions, I use “means” that make me visit places, meet people and live in a different way.
- We approach the Ester of “today”. The means are changed. Nowadays, I live my travels and the findings of places together with the “horse”. Here we are, ME AND THE HORSES; no longer just sport but symbiosis with a marvelous animal.
- Horse Trekking around the world: this is my present and what I would like to hand down to you; it is the beauty of living the equestrian trekking, the knowledge, the synergy that is created day by day …
- We will undertake together this voyage, sometimes simple, sometimes insidious, sometimes unpredictable.
- To you who, like me, want to live, rejoice, share moments and find people who share the same passion, I propose a voyage and communication with an incredible animal like the horse.
I happened to make a list of the places I have visited so far and some I did not remember, here it is:
Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Isle of Man, Italy, Jamaica, Kenya, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa , South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, Uganda, United Kingdom, Vietnam.
Only horse riding holidays, from now on. I’m quite sure I remember everything, nevertheless I also live and learn, and share with other people unbelievable emotions.
Let’s got together! In Italy it is not easy to find horse riding holidays I will be your contact… ask … ask … ask