Traveling on horseback: why do it?
A therapy against solitude
Or an alternative travel for singles … or just do it!
Dear friends ………………………
Defeated by difficult life situations that got you to be left alone whether because separated or because divorced, both widow and simply single.
How many times have you had the curiosity to take a trip for singles or the opportunities for knowledge? Then, after having partaken (as I had done), you found yourself with a bit of inner bitterness, you felt maybe out of place, no more suitable for sharing situations mostly only and exclusively playful … too superficial, adventures appropriate for younger people.
A wonderful trial riding, why can it help so much?
- It is a very FASCINATING and INTERESTING WORLD. Which of us has ever come a bit of envy seeing a group of riders riding during a trip out of town? In all sincerity to me … so much envy, I wanted to be with them.
- It is a SPORT. It does not require physical features or particular physical performances to access this sport. You can ride at various stages of life, from 4 to 90 years old (i.e. the Queen of England still gets photographed on her horse). At the basic level, it is not too difficult or so demanding, and has reasonable costs, enrolment fee for 10 lessons took in a riding school is around 200/250 euros.
- Relationship with a “HORSE”. One discovers the multi-facets of this beautiful animal. The more one deepens the knowledge, the more one finds out its incomparable beauty. You learn to distinguish the various races and the different disciplines. You enter a truly unbelievable world.
- One is never ALONE – In an equestrian club, in the riding schools, for your first steps on a horseback, there are instructors and people who share the same passion and the same matchless emotions. Some people have their own horse; others use those of the school. As you enter the riding club, you are involved, helped, integrated into the environment, and introduced into this world of people, with no distinction of age or social level. Moreover, there are organized events, dinners, enjoyable evenings that you cannot miss any longer and where is no place for loneliness anymore…
- Do you love traveling?
This is what I do!, I no longer travel in the traditional way but trial riding. There are horseback ridings of 1 hour, 2 hours, half day, one full day or several days, up to the real “equestrian trekking” for a week or more.
Where? In Italy – In Europe – All around the world.
- A group of people, normally no more than 7/8 members with the same riding level together with an equestrian guide.
- A whole day is interspersed with a picnic, in the woods, near a river, or in a ranch by turning it into a moment of cohesion where everyone rejoices and shares the same emotions as you.
- You can live off the grid for a day, surrounded by nature, in symbiosis with the horse assigned to you (always that suits you) that shares everything with you. You forget the city traffic, the problems; everything becomes peace and magic.
- There is no distinction of social and cultural class, or origins; we are only people who have a common passion, all at the same level with a beautiful sharing.
- The atmosphere surrounding the participants – usually people who do not know each other at all or who do not know each other well enough – is amazing, and I assure you that YOU CANNOT FEEL ALONE ANYMORE.
- In addition, you have the opportunity to make acquaintance with many people.